Search This Blog

Friday, February 11, 2011

Atomic Rockets Website

I don't normally give big intros to other websites that I link to. But this one is a bit outside the bell-curve of Strait of Magellan, so I thought it was worthy of a brief explanation. I found this while I was researching the previous post on the Sea Dragon concept.

Atomic Rockets is a website written for science fiction writers and gamers, which provides technical information on various concepts of space travel. It is very well researched and very well done generally. Even though it's not technically a science blog, it's one of the best clearing-houses of conceptual space-propulsion technology I've encountered. Don't be put off by its "gamer-geek" exterior; Atomic Rockets is chock full of really good technical info. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment